Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome to my Blog of Book Reviews

I have two particularly addictive hobbies - reading and drawing. As I already have my Daily Art blog, it has been suggested that I should keep a blog specifically for book reviews. I review everything I read on Facebook, and have been cross-posting it monthly to Livejournal. However, I now have fallen for the prestige of Blogspot. So from here in, I shall be cross-posting monthly my book reviews here.

I also write a lot of dining reviews, but as most of you do not live in the same city as me, that is probably not going to be a great deal of help.

So, if you follow this blog, expect monthly "book dumps". They will be in random order and an eclectic mix of literature. I'm a fairly diverse reader.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment